Minority Business Development Agency
MBDA invests in a national network of MBDA Business Centers, Specialty Centers, and Grantees. Our programs offer customized business development and industry-focused services to provide greater access to capital, contracts and markets.
- MBDA Business Centers
- MBDA Advanced Manufacturing Centers
- MBDA Export Centers
- MBDA Federal Procurement Center
- American Indian Alaska Native/Native Hawaiian (AIANNH)
- Entrepreneurship Education for Former Incarcerated Persons
- Global Women of Color Economic Empowerment
- Minority Growth Equity Funds Initiative (The Billion Dollar Fund)
Who We Serve
Our clients are U.S. minority business enterprises (MBEs) owned and operated by African Americans, Asian Americans, Hasidic Jews, Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, and Pacific Islanders.
MBEs are fast-growing, innovative, and represented in every industry sector in the United States. Minority-owned firms directly contribute to the U.S. economy and account for the creation of millions of U.S. jobs.